Quick guide on how to setup and use my all-in-one Download Virtual Machine
Items to use -
- Install VirtualBox and its Extension Pack
- Extract "Download Server DataFolder" to the C:\ (You should now have a DownloadServer folder in C:\)
- Extract Download Server to a folder of your choice (You should have extracted a folder called HomeServer)
- Open VirtualBox and select Add and select the "HomeServer.vbox" file you just extraced from "Download Server"
- Start the HomeServer Virtual Machine
- Once the virtual machine has booted and you are presented with "server login:" you should be able to access the preinstalled web applications via the following ports
- Heimdall - http://localhost:8002 - A Landing page for all your web applications, use this as your "start"
- CouchPotato - http://localhost:5050 - A movie download service using NZB's and Torrents
- Medusa - http://localhost:8081 - A TV download service using NZB's and Torrents
- JDownloader - http://localhost:5800 - A download manager for fileshare websites
- Deluge - http://localhost:8112 - A torrent client
- SABnzbd - http://localhost:8080 - A NZB client
- Portainer - http://localhost:9000 - A webclient for managing the docker containers
- PiHole - http://localhost/admin - A network wide adblocking service