To set the TV code up on your Broadcast Replacement remote:
- Hold down TV POWER until the light blinks once and then twice and stays on.
- Enter the code, the light will blink twice.
- You can now operate your device.
Use this site to get your TV code
To learn the requested functions on your One For All remote, please follow the instructions mentioned below:
- Press and hold the device's POWER key you wish to assign a learned function to, the LED will blink twice.
- Enter 975, the LED will blink twice.
- Press the key on the One For All where you would like to place the learned function, the device LED will flash rapidly.
- Press and hold the key on the original remote control that you wish to learn until the LED on the One For All remote blinks twice
- Repeat the above two steps by pressing any other key you wish to learn on.
- Press and hold the POWER key to store the learned function until the LED blinks twice.
If you would like to delete a learned function that you no longer require, please follow the procedure outlined below:
- Press and hold the device Power key for the mode (TV or STB) to remove a learned function from, the LED will blink twice.
- Enter 976, the LED will blink twice.
- Press and hold the key to be deleted until the LED blinks twice.